What do I need to know when traveling during Covid?
What if I told you that you could have someone research your dream vacation, search the best travel deals and build a dream vacation around your dreams. Guess how much it costs for you to use a travel agent? NOTHING! That’s the best part. We have been using FAB Travel Group for years and it has saved me so much time and money, since she does all the research and planning. Another perk to having a travel agent is that if there is a problem, she will handle it. There have been multiple times when we texted Faith Ann with any issues and we got to relax and enjoy our vacation. You are going to learn about all the benefits to using a travel agent along with tips for traveling during pandemic from FAB Travel Group. Where FABulous Vacation Dreams Begin.
Inside peek at the tips from this episode:
1. Know what guidelines are in place and more importantly, be aware of any restrictions. You don’t want to travel to the beach not to be able to even relax or play on the beach (especially with kids).
2. Find out what safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Most websites will give information about cancellations and refunding policy as well as their COVID guidelines.
3. Get Insurance- Even though insurance doesn’t cover a pandemic, it does cover so much more and you really never know what can come up that would cause you to cancel your trip.
4. Thanks to Faith Ann for sharing that the airlines are allowing 12oz of hand sanitizer, so you don’t have to worry about that 3oz rule. Make sure to add extra time for security if traveling by plane, especially in the larger airports. One last important tip is to check the protocol for face coverings as they can change daily.
5. Use a travel agent, its FREE! Seriously, it doesn’t cost you anything. They are paid from by the supplier, so it’s not going to cost more to use one – and when I tell you that we have the best travel planner out there, I am not kidding. She has gone above and beyond for our entire family. At one point, she even arranged for us to meet up with my parents while we were on our cruise and ported in Cozumel and my parents were in Cancun. She made all the arrangements for them to have a private driver to meet us at the excursion. Also, I can’t tell you the amount of ideas that I had her research and plan trips for me to get different ideas before finding the perfect trip and she never complained once. And those that know me, you know I have lots of ideas…haha
More information on FAB Travel Group.